Expert service - simulation of usual transport
In the area of common goods and its transport, we are able to create a series of test procedures from the tests that model the major transport risks and which we perform as a standard.
We are able to simulate all usual and also specific transport conditions (all usual transport loads).
For this we use up-to-dated technical knowledge, current technical regulations as wll as the relevant technical background of the laboratory.
We call this activity an expert service, and it is intended to cover the various specific customer needs beyond testing for the certification of dangerous goods packaging. These are not just the needs directly related to the transport of goods, but also, for example, designing the packaging construction or quantification of the packaging parameters (eg load capacity).
Above all, we are focused on testing and simulates these risks:
- risks of manual handling of transport packaging in transport chains
- risks of manipulation with different types of handling equipment (forklift, pallet truck, etc.)
- risks of packaging damage due to static and dynamic forces, shocks,
- storage risks
- climatic environmental risks (temperature, humidity)
We use the following tests to set up specific test procedures aimed at a wide range of our customers' needs:
- drop tests with the possibility of measuring of the impact overload
- tests on an inclined track simulating the action of horizontal forces and shocks exerted on packaging
- vertical vibration tests
- stacking (compressing) tests
- climatic tests with controlled temperature and relative humidity
- tests according to ISTA standards
- tests of FIBC
- tests of pallets
- tests of cardboard (BCT, ECT, ...)